Ever since Naviate was launched we've been lucky to see the number of users grow. This growth of skilled and knowledgeable users hasn't been accessible to anyone outside each company joining us though. We've been thinking a lot about how we can help gather everyone in one place for ease of access and learning. Social media platforms were a start, but not ideal. It was time for the next step; a Naviate Community.
The Community is live
We're excited to finally share that the new Naviate Community is live! It's been a while in the making, and a few eager members are already taking part. Now it's time to spread the word to everyone who wants to discuss Naviate, Revit and Civil 3D related topics and invite you to join us.
We would love for you to be part of new Naviate Community. As a Naviate user, your experience and feedback are valuable. Join the community to meet up with other users and the Naviate team. Your input on our products, ideas, tips, and questions will help us make better decisions for improvements and development of Naviate.
Share, learn, connect
Share ideas, connect, and learn. A place for everyone who use Naviate.
So, what will you get?
- All the latest news in one place, releases, blog posts, videos...it will be there
- A place to discuss user cases, success stories and challenges
- A growing community of members with similar interests and work as yourself
- Direct access to our Naviate team, we look forward to meeting you!
- Hints on what's to come in Naviate
- Polls, questions, and feedback to make sure we provide the best Naviate solutions we can
- All posts are open to view for everyone, but you need to sign up to join the conversation. We hope you do!
Want to give it a try?
- Help shape the future of Naviate by joining! You can find it here